I’ve never been one to set New Year's resolutions because I always thought it was silly but I’ve always been one who regretted not having made any by the end of the year….
Everyone I’ve been talking to keeps saying “2014 is MY year” which made me start to think perhaps it’s my year too.
Before you know it, I compiled a list of attainable goals and habits. I want to share these with everyone so that I’m held accountable...
Category 1: Health & Wellness
1. Lose 20 pounds and keep it off
2. Convert back to Pescatarianism
3. Go to the gym & dance
Category 2: Finances
4. Bring lunch to work & cook dinner during the week (eat out on weekends only)
5. Go to CVS only when I actually need something (no more frivolous spending!)
6. Shop less and cool it with the online shopping
7. Use Uber less and ride the T more
Category 3: Travel (#8)
1. Harry Potter World
2. Puerto Rico
Category 4: Career
9. “High Rise”- Film the pilot by Spring 2014
And lastly... become a Real Housewife. Just kidding!!! Kind of… ;)
There you have it. If you are a friend of mine and ever witness me violating these goals, you have my permission to punish me or make me feel guilty!