Wishing everyone a very warm, happy, and food-filled Thanksgiving!
Considering the challenging year 2011 has been, I am thankful for so many things that I used to take for granted before. I am thankful for
1. having such a loving mother and 2 great sisters who teach me a lot about life and its many challenges.
2. My friends who show endless support and love toward me no matter what.
3. Boston. Coming back to Boston has been the greatest decision I have made thus far.
4. My job. I am so thankful that I love what I do and the people I work with. Work never feels like work. What more can I ask for?
5. My blog. I am so thankful that people read my blabber because it truly has changed my life and given me the most fun hobby ever!
There are many other things I am thankful for such as health, my apartment, silky hair etc etc (LOL) but won't bore you all to death!
Enjoy your feasts! What are YOU thankful for today?
Post a Comment